security guard training that gets you job ready. This course contains
videos, quizzes and real world scenarios beyond just reading pages and
pages of information. We are an Ontario Ministry approved security guard
training provider. This course will allow you to become a licensed
security guard in Ontario. Upon completion of this course you will
receive a Training Completion Number which will allow you to write the
Ontario Security Guard test with the Ministry.
Please note if you do not
have Emergency First Aid, you will be required to complete it. It does not have to be completed before starting this course. It can be completed during or after this course. If you already have Emergency First Aid, Standard First Aid or Basic Life Support and it is valid you do not need to complete it again. Otherwise, if you are located in Windsor, Sault Ste. Marie or the GTA we also have a first aid included option. Cost: $119.00 + HST
NOTE: By registering for this course you confirm you are eligible to obtain an Ontario Security Guard License:
- Possess a clean criminal record (Not all criminal offenses disqualify you see here)
- Be 18 years old or older
- Be eligible to work in Canada.
- Over 80 video lessons with subtitles for core lessons and real world examples accessible 24/7 to help you become job ready. No need to login at a specific time. If you want to access the course at 3 am you can or 3 pm.
- Over 110 quiz questions, 300 practice test questions and assignments for each section to prepare you for your Ministry test
- Mobile friendly. Access the course through desktop, mobile devices or tablets
- Access course right away after payment unlike other providers where you have to wait for the course to be activated
- Students may qualify to receive their Training Completion Number right after completion instead of waiting 2-3 days like other providers. In all other cases we aim for within 24 hours. We issue the Training Completion Number ourselves and not through another agency
- Learn about job interviews and being successful as a security guard
- Once enrolled, current students can earn referral bonuses for others they refer. No limits on referrals
- Special discounts for our students to obtain the required Emergency First Aid training through our Red Cross partners
- Direct access to the instructors for any questions via email, live chat and phone and recommendations for companies to apply for afterwards
- Test booking assistance included
- We can act as a guarantor for your security license if needed
- Take as long as you need to complete the course. No time limits on course access
- If you do not pass the Ministry test for any reason you can take the course again for free.
- A full refund will be provided for any reason within 30 days after payment as long as you did not access any module. Afterwards the account can be transferred to any person if for any reason you no longer wish to complete the course.
Ministry Approved Topics:
- Introduction to the Security Industry
- The Private Security and Investigative Services Act and Code of Conduct regulation
- Basic Security Procedures
- Report Writing
- Health and Safety
- Emergency Response Preparation
- Canadian Legal System
- Legal Authorities
- Effective Communications
- Sensitivity Training
- Use of Force Theory
- Instructor: Ontario Security Hub